Frisco Rodent Control
When the weather starts to cool down in the Frisco area, different pests and critters start popping up more. Winter in Frisco means that rats, mice and other unwanted guests will start entering your home. Rodents are an inconvenience for several reasons. They can carry diseases, germs and bacteria. They will also chew through walls, wiring and anything else that prevents them from entering your home. Rodents will also eat your food at night, and leave their droppings everywhere. For these reasons and more it is important to call in a professional at the first sight of rodents.
Signs of Rodents
How will you know there are rodents in your home? You can look for these common signs.
- Rodent Droppings - this is an obvious one. Their droppings will be dark and fairly small.
- Ammonia-like smell
- Scratching Noises in walls and cabinets
- Smudges and stains along walls, windows and flooring.
Preventing Them From Entering Your Frisco Home
Here are some useful tips that will help keep your Frisco home rat free:
- Make sure all food items in your kitchen and pantry are sealed.
- Keep the lids tight on trash and recycling bins.
- Seal any obvious entry points off, such as eves and soffits.
Leave it to Addison
Do you think you might have a rat or mouse problem in your Frisco home or apartment? Give the professionals at Addison a call. We are based out of Frisco, and would be more than happy to come out and give you a free rodent control quote.