Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System
The Sentricon System is known to eliminate the termite colony, not just individual termites. The Sentricon System is also a lot gentler on the home, the yard and the environment than traditional liquid chemical treatments.
How the Sentricon System Works
Once you have the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, you can relax. It starts protecting homes as soon as it's installed, by using an ongoing cycle of monitoring and baiting. Here's how the process works to eliminate termite colonies:
- We inspect the property for signs of termites
- We place Sentricon stations flush with the ground in the soil around the home
- We monitor the Sentricon stations for termite activity
- We deliver Recruit™ termite bait when and where it is needed, to be shared by termites until the colony is eliminated
- We continue monitoring to discover newly invading colonies, which can appear in Sentricon stations long after the initial colony has been eliminated
The Sentricon System is equally successful at stopping a colony that is attacking a home and at stopping a colony that may attack a home – treatment and prevention. In fact, homeowners with no known termite problems have the Sentricon System installed solely to make sure it stays that way.
You will find that there is a good reason why the Sentricon System is the number one brand in termite protection.