A Quality Company Searching For Quality People
Here at Addison Pest, we are always looking for good people to add to our team. As a family-owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience in the pest control industry, we have figured out how to do things right. We value treating our staff with respect and affording them opportunities to enhance their career so that we can grow together. In an industry that continues to see enhanced business, we welcome the addition of hard-working, team-oriented, and driven individuals. In return, we treat you right by offering flexible schedules, family-friendly work hours, competitive compensation, and benefits.
We understand the importance of finding a career that’s the right fit for you and your family. Our employees appreciate working at Addison Pest Control for the following reasons:
- We are a local, family-owned and operated pest control business. We respect the fact that family is important and will always do our best to meet your needs.
- We offer paid time off, benefits, competitive compensation, and a retirement plan.
- We do business right – the Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating and we are members of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce.
- We recognize your goals and offer opportunities for career growth. We offer job training in a trade that’s sought after throughout the country.
- We value our employees and understand that we need to work as a team to achieve a happy and healthy workplace where everyone can thrive.
Addison Pest Control is seeking a bright and quick-minded person to help our customers - to receive their calls, answer their questions and schedule their services. Listening to the concerns of prospective customers, and matching their needs with our services, requires a self-assured person with a curious mind. T...
Addison Pest Control is looking for a handyman to perform repairs to homes where wildlife have damaged the soffits, eaves, and overhangs or other facia board areas.Our ideal handyman must be able to:Remove existing facia boards;Replace existing facia boards;Install an overlay in the soffit area over existing damage;Caulk, seal, and paint the area to match the...
We are seeking a bright and determined person, to sell our pest management services to homeowners and small businesses throughout [territory]. We aggressively market our company and will provide you with sales leads. We expect you to convert 2 out of 3 leads into sales and to network off the leads by asking for r...
Position Purpose: Remove pests from households, apartmen...
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.