Reliable Pest Control In Allen, TX
Regarded as one of the best places to live in all of Texas, the city of Allen is a suburban paradise for those who seek one. With easy access to the greater Dallas area, many nature preserves and parks, good public schools, and access to a wide array of local and national businesses, the quality of life in Allen is considered quite high. Pest problems, however, can present themselves at any point during the year, but fear not, there’s a solution.
At Addison Pest Control, we’ve been providing Collin County pest control for more than three decades. As a locally-owned, locally-operated business, we take the needs of our community to heart, which is why we put thought and care into every interaction we have with our customers. Whether it’s providing the highest quality treatments or helpful customer support, we want your experience with us to be unlike any other. For more information on our pest control programs, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Allen
When it comes to keeping the homes of Allen free from pests, the team at Addison Pest Control will stop at no end to ensure that this is the case. As a family-owned business, we take residential pest control seriously by providing homeowners with effective products, fairly priced services, and reliable customer support. While we gladly offer one-time services, we also provide homeowners with recurring plans in order to maximize coverage and savings. Those programs are:
- Advantage Plus+: To get started with pest control, this quarterly plan provides coverage from pests like carpenter ants, ants, mice, crickets, and more.
- Advantage Total: For the homeowner looking for increased coverage, this plan also provides treatments for Argentine ants, subterranean termites, and odorous house ants.
- Advantage Gold: Our most comprehensive offering has the added benefit of seasonal protection from both mosquitoes and fire ants.
For a solution to all of your pest problems, contact Addison Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Allen
At Addison Pest Control, we are dedicated to bringing Allen businesses the most reliable commercial pest control around. We customize every treatment plan that we implement in order to keep your business pest-free throughout the year. With detailed inspections, honest conversations, and a team of professional technicians, we’re able to make this your reality. Whether you’re looking to target wildlife, rodents, termites, or common pests like ants and spiders, we have the solutions to meet your needs. No matter what services you require, they all come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and customer support that you will always find helpful. To learn more about protecting your business from pests, contact us today.
Five Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Ants In Allen
When ants invade an Allen property, it can seem like there’s an endless trail of invaders. In order to prevent these issues, try the following tips:
- Fix all leaks when they occur. These might be found in places like faucets, pipes, downspouts, roofs, and even toilets and showerheads.
- Be diligent with food. Ants seek sweet foods so dispose of fruit if it’s overly ripe and be sure to keep leftovers in secure containers.
- Tend to food residue. Because ants aren’t picky, they will make a meal out of almost anything. Always clean up spills, vacuum crumbs, do the dishes when they’re dirty, and take out the trash when it’s full or contains sweet food items.
- Secure all openings. Check your home for cracks or gaps where ants might be entering and seal them up with materials such as silicone-based caulk.
- Contact the pros. The most reliable way to keep ants out of the home is with help from a trusted pest professional.
Ants don’t have to be a part of daily life, which is why at Addison Pest Control, we include ant control in all of our residential offerings. We work around the clock to keep these pests from becoming an issue and use thorough methods to create a barrier from them. To learn more about avoiding ants, contact us today.
Tips To Avoid Bed Bugs In Allen Homes
Bed bugs are one of the most pervasive parasites for Allen residents, but you cant take steps to avoid them. In order to avoid an outbreak, try these tips:
- Inspect all used couches, mattresses, chairs, and other upholstered items thoroughly before bringing them home. If possible, ask about their previous whereabouts as well.
- After going to the movies, taking public transportation, or staying in a hotel, check all personal belongings for bed bug activity.
- Vacuum your home regularly, paying special attention to places where pets sleep, carpets, and rugs.
- Use a light-colored mattress protector.
- Seal up all cracks and crevices around your home’s foundation. For individuals who live in apartment buildings, door sweeps may prove helpful.
At Addison Pest Control, we look to restore the security of our customers' homes with bed bug removal services that are guaranteed. We begin every treatment plan with a meticulous inspection of your home, tending to even the most hard-to-reach areas. From there, we combined methods of heat treatments and liquid applications in order to address live bed bugs, eggs, and larvae. All of our bed bug control treatments come with a one-year warranty so they never have to be a problem again. For more information on these services, contact us today.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.