Pest Control In Irving, TX
The city of Irving, TX, was founded in 1903, incorporated in 1914, and is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Due to its proximity to the city, people come from all over to live in Irving. And that means there are undoubtedly pests in the area as well. If you own property here in Irving, the reality is that you are at risk for pest infestation, and that can expose you and your family to health and safety concerns. That’s why we suggest securing the team at Addison Pest Control, a Dallas County pest control company you can trust.
The team at Addison Pest Control is here to protect Irving homes and businesses from the danger of pest infestation. Since 1986, our family-owned business has been using the latest technologies, techniques, processes, and products to protect our clients from infestation effectively. Our goal is to provide safe and effective pest control services at a fair price. Contact us today for your free estimate and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Irving, TX
When pests get into a home, they can negatively affect the structure of the house and the people inside. Pests can cause contamination, damage, and a whole lot of anxiety. It can be overwhelming to face household pest control alone; the good news is that you don’t have to.
At Addison Pest Control, we have serviced over 1,300 homes with residential pest control services. Some common household pests we cover include roaches, spiders, rodents, mosquitoes, centipedes, millipedes, pantry scorpions, and powderpost beetles.
We remain dedicated to protecting you and your loved ones from household pest problems you are struggling to remove. Some other services we offer include:
- Mosquito treatments using a backpack fogging machine.
- Rodent control, prevention, and curative treatments.
- Baiting around the exterior perimeter of the house.
- Snap traps in the attic space.
- Complete exclusion work as well as selective.
- Sanitation and light clean-up, such as vacuuming and disinfecting the attic.
- Ant control and prevention services.
Contact us today to discuss your residential pest control needs. Our goal is to protect Irving homes from infestation and keep you and your loved ones safe throughout the year.
Commercial Pest Control In Irving, TX
For our commercial pest control services, we focus on flies and roaches. We treat fly infestation using insect light traps and a product application. We also provide pigeon control using bird spikes and Avitrol bait.
We’ve worked with a variety of properties, such as real estate management, doctors’ offices, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, and many other structures. Reach out for your complimentary service quote.
Five Quick Tips To Keep Dangerous Cockroaches Out Of Your Irving Home
Cockroaches are unsanitary invaders known for infesting and spreading pathogens around our homes. This widespread contamination can lead to a long list of diseases and serious health conditions. That’s why it’s essential to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Here are five quick tips to keep dangerous cockroaches out of your Irving home:
- Eliminate clutter and vacuum regularly.
- Empty trash daily and place it in tightly-sealed containers away from your home.
- Install dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas like the kitchen, bathroom, and basement.
- Routinely clean your house, sweeping beneath the stove and the refrigerator and vacuuming under furniture.
- Utilize weather stripping around windows and doors to prevent entry.
While these tips are a great place to start, the safest, most effective way to treat a cockroach infestation is to seek help from a professional pest control company. Reach out to the team at Addison Pest Control for all your cockroach control needs.
Ant Identification 101: What Every Irving Homeowner Ought To Know
There are over 10,000 species of ants worldwide and probably many more that we haven’t identified yet. While some species are more dangerous and destructive than others, what they all have in common is that they’re certainly not welcome in our homes. Here are some tips about ants that every homeowner should know:
- Ants are some of the tiniest pests we deal with, but they never infest in small numbers.
- Ants populate quickly and live in huge colonies that consist of millions upon millions of ants.
- Ants can spread rapidly and grow out of control, becoming extremely overwhelming to homeowners.
- Common ant attractants include sources of food, water, and shelter.
If you suspect any ant activity on your Irving property, the best choice you can make is to contact the pest professionals. Addison Pest Control offers year-round ant control in Irving and prevention services guaranteeing lasting protection from ant infestation. Call us today to schedule your inspection, and we’ll get started right away. We are eager to deliver the ant-free results you and your loved ones deserve.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.